Archive for the ‘Funny’ Category
Why you have kids:
so they’ll take care of you when you are old and infirm.
(No, that’s not me and my son, Jack. I drink my beer from a bottle.)
I have just seen the most amazing video of dozens of cats in a small Moscow apartment. This is the most cats you will ever see in so small a space, so just make sure to click on the video on the linked page and watch it.
You know you’re desperate for visitors to your blog when you …
- regret deleting that last piece of comment spam you got last month.
- are thinking of writing another Harry Potter related post, even though you haven’t the least bit of interest in reading any of the books.
- start commenting on slashdot again because, well because three referrer hits are three referrer hits, damn it.
- don’t ask for your readers’ opinions because you can’t stand soliciting silence.
- wonder how you could monetize click-fraud.
- get excited about a hundred percent traffic spike, only to find out that your wife decided to catch up on the site at work.
- write about your desperation for visitors because what’s the use of writing about anything else, it’s not like anyone in going to read it grumble grumble grumble
Watch this video of Senator Robert Byrd denouncing dogfighting. Is he upset and angry, or just plain drunk on some corn mash? Oh, the humanity!
Good Golly, Mister Jolly, don’t tell me you’re going to miss the Intergalactic Nemesis in the last few days of its New York City swing.
No, I haven’t seen it yet. But I’m sure it will be funny, or at least more entertaining than whatever crap would be amusing me at home. So go get tickets for the Intergalactic Nemesis already.
Hell, tickets are only fifteen bucks. Seriously. Go.
I’m going to burglarize your house while you’re gone. I hope that you enjoy the show.
Go get tickets. And tell me when you’re going. And don’t forget to leave a key under your welcome mat. Just in case
I forget my lockpick.
The cast is in on it too, but I’m having them deported to Lithuania before I divide up the swag.
Chinese women list Bill Gates as their #2 stud muffin. When polled, El Nerdo Supremo came in as the second most popular choice to surreptitiously father their little bastards. But with the latest shifting of wealth South of the Border, maybe Pancho Villa should invade those far Pacific shores with his love burritos. If that isn’t creepy enough… check out the accompanying picture.
Ah, the power of write-in candidacy.